There are several categories of membership, including:
- life members
- full members (aged 18 or over)
- student members (aged 18 or over and in full-time education)
- colt members (aged under 18)
- day members (pay as you play)
- non-playing members
In 2017, the annual subscription for members is:
- £150 for full members (£135 if paid before 15th April 2017)
- £85 for student, unemployed and colt members (£75 if paid before 15th April 2015)
- £55 for second and subsequent colt members from the same family
- £20 for non-playing members
- £nil for day and life members
There is currently no joining fee for new members.
Annual subscriptions are payable by bank transfer to: Whiteley Village CC, A/C No: 40959553, Sort Code: 20-90-56. Alternatively, payment in cash or by cheque (payable to Whiteley Village CC) may be sent to Jackie Roberts, 5 Weyside Close, Byfleet, Surrey KT14 7DF.
A match fee is payable by each member on each occasion that they play cricket for the club. In 2017, the match fee is:
- £4 for colts and 20/20 matches
- £10 for senior matches (except 20/20)
- £25 for day members (playing fewer than 10 games)
Coaches, umpires and scorers
We also provide funding and support for members wishing to develop their skills as a coach, umpire or scorer. Please speak to either Peter Roberts or Graham Beck before booking a course.