There are currently four colts age groups: under 9/10, under 11/12, under 13/14 and under 15/16/17, all of which participate in their local age-group league.
The 2016 membership subscription for colts is £85 reduced to £75 where paid before 15th April 2017. The subscription is £55 for second and subsequent siblings. There is currently no joining fee for new members.
Match fees are £10 for senior matches (except 20/20) and £4 for colts and 20/20 games.
To join or renew your child’s Colts membership subscription for 2017, visit our Colts membership site here.
Annual subscriptions are payable by bank transfer to:
Whiteley Village CC
A/C No: 40959553
Sort Code: 20-90-56.
Alternatively, payment in cash or by cheque (payable to Whiteley Village CC) may be sent to Jackie Roberts, 5 Weyside Close, Byfleet, Surrey KT14 7DF.
- Under 9/10s – tbc
- Under 11/12s – Peter Roberts
- Under 13/14s – tbc
- Under 15/16/17s – Billy Shambler
Code of Conduct/Rules for Young People
Village Cricket Club is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all its members.
Whiteley Village Cricket Club believes that it is important that members, coaches, administrators and parents, carers or guardians associated with the club should, at all times, show respect and understanding for the safety and welfare of others.
Therefore, members are encouraged to be open at all times and to share any concerns or complaints that they may have about any aspect of the club with Ian Razey, the WVCC Welfare Officer, or Billy Shambler, the WVCC Colts Chairman.
As a member of Whiteley Village Cricket Club you are expected to abide by the following junior code of conduct:
- All members must play within the rules and respect officials and their decisions.
- All members must respect the rights, dignity and worth of all participants regardless of gender, ability, cultural background or religion.
- Members should keep to agreed timings for training and competitions or inform their coach or team manager if they are going to be late.
- Members must wear suitable kit for training and match sessions, as agreed with the coach/team manager.
- Items of kit to be worn for matches must include:
- White shirt
- Long white trousers
- Suitable sports footwear (preferably white)
- Hat or club cap (if sunny)
- Items of kit to be worn for training must include:
- Suitable leisure wear
- Suitable sports footwear
- Hat or club cap (if sunny)
- The club will provide (if required):
- Helmets (see ECB Safety Guidance)
- Protective kit (pads, gloves etc.)
- Suitably sized bats
- Members must pay any fees for training or events promptly.
- Junior members are not allowed to smoke on club premises or whilst representing the club at competitions.
- Junior members are not allowed to consume alcohol or drugs of any kind on the club premises or whilst representing the club.
Download a copy of our Code of Conduct for Young People here.
The Club has also adopted E-safety Guidelines which everyone associated with the Club is expected to observe. To assist in understanding how the guidelines specifically affect colts and their parents, we have broken the policy out into two smaller documents: E-safety Guidelines for Parents and Guardians and E-safety Guidelines for Junior Players.
Should you ever wish to discuss anything relating to this or any other WVCC colts policy, please speak to your age group Manager or, if you prefer, the Club’s Welfare Officer, Ian Razey by mobile on 07946 407212 or using the contact form below.